Sunday, November 23, 2014

Life and Death at Stalingrad - IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad

Never had a so intense love and hate relationship with any of my games or flight simulators. This one is an exception.

I see the still-to-unlock stuff and I feel treated like a 12 year old ...

Then I go into combat with any aircraft and everything is so good.

Within this entry, you can take a look at video footage from two of my latest kills.





At YouTube you can see this video in high def and full screen.

Cheers,






2 comments:

RangerX3X said...

Great video and nice kills…the game looks amazing. How did you manage to put together such a seamless looking video using free FRAPS?

JC said...

Thanks!

I took 10-15 seconds FRAPS clips from the IL-2 flight video recorder. This recorder plays back and allows rewinding! :)

Pretty cool feature.

Thanks,

Julio